The brand new AMG 4.0-litre V8 engine with biturbo charging sets standards – with a maximum output of 3.982 cubic centimetres of displacement. NANOSLIDE technology and new high-strength alloy components ensure reliable performance even in borderline areas – and do so with moderate consumption figures.
However, it is not only its high-performance engine that makes the new Mercedes-AMG C 63 exceptional. It is only with the wealth of dynamism-oriented vehicle components, such as the AMG RIDE CONTROL sports suspension or the AMG high-performance brake system, make up the overall concept of this Business athlete.
The technical features at a glance:
- 3-stage ESP® Electronic Stability Program
- AMG 4.0-litre V8 petrol engine with output of 350 kW and a maximum torque of 650 Newton-metres 
- AMG rear-axle limited slip differential
- AMG rear axle with independent wheel carrier, wheel bearings and AMG-specific elastokinematics
- AMG high-performance braking system with internally ventilated and perforated braking discs, 360 x 36 millimetres at front and 330 x 26 millimetres at rear
- AMG cooling with additional wheel arch water cooler
- AMG RIDE CONTROL sports suspension
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 7-speed sports transmission
- AMG speed-sensitive sports steering
- AMG front axle with independent steering knuckles, wheel bearing and AMG-specific elastokinematics