The exterior thrills you, the interior makes the ever-present sense of sportiness palpable. All equipment details indicate the car's roots in motorsport – functional but still stylishly presented.
After taking a seat in one of the AMG sports seats, the driver takes hold of the AMG Performance steering wheel and is pulled into an indescribable forward impulse. All instruments are ergonomically arranged in a high-quality design – exactly as one would expect from an exceptional vehicle.
The interior at a glance:
- Armrests in the doors and in the centre console in black ARTICO man-made leather
- 3-spoke AMG Performance steering wheel in nappa leather/black DINAMICA microfibre
- AMG instrument cluster with 13.97 cm (5.5 inch) multifunction display in TFT technology and AMG main menu incl. RACETIMER
- AMG DYNAMIC SELECT switch on the centre console for selecting the five driving modes: "Individual", "Comfort", "Sport", "Sport+" and "Race"
- AMG door sill panels in front illuminated in LEDs
- AMG-specific displays in instrument cluster, on the colour display of the head unit and optional head-up display
- AMG-specific door centre panels in black ARTICO with trim strips in crystal grey
- AMG sports pedals made of brushed stainless steel with rubber studs
- Floor mats in black with "AMG" lettering
- Roof lining in black fabric
- Upper dashboard and beltlines in black ARTICO man-made leather with contrasting topstitching in crystal grey
- Sports seats with optimal lateral support, AMG-specific seat design and AMG badge in front of seat backrests
- Upholstery in ARTICO man-made leather/DINAMICA microfibre in black with contrasting topstitching in crystal grey, consisting of
- Seats with side bolsters in black ARTICO man-made leather with trim strips in crystal grey and centre panels in black DINAMICA microfibre
- designo seat belts in crystal grey
- Aluminium trim with light-coloured longitudinal grain