The brand-new AMG 4.0-litre V8 engine with biturbo supercharging defines the benchmark – maximum output from its displacement of 3982 cc. NANOSLIDE technology and new high-strength alloy components ensure a reliable performance, even in border regions – and achieves this at a consumption level 32 percent lower than its predecessor model.
However, it is not only its high-performance engine that makes the new Mercedes-AMG C 63 exceptional. It is only with the wealth of dynamism-oriented vehicle components, such as the AMG RIDE CONTROL sports suspension or the AMG high-performance brake system, make up the overall concept of this Business athlete.
The technical features at a glance:
- 3-stage Electronic Stability Program ESP®
- AMG 4.0-litre V8 petrol engine with an output of 350 kW and 650 Nm maximum torque
- AMG limited slip rear-differential
- AMG rear axle with independent hub carrier, wheel bearing and AMG-specific elastokinematics
- AMG high-performance brake system with internally-vented and perforated brake discs, 360 x 36 millimetres at the front and 330 x 26 millimetres at the rear
- AMG cooling with additional wheel arch water cooler
- AMG RIDE CONTROL sports suspension with 3-stage adaptive damping
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 7-speed sports transmission
- AMG sports exhaust system
- AMG speed-sensitive sports steering
- AMG front axle with independent steering knuckles, wheel bearing and AMG-specific elastokinematics