What its looks promise its engineering impressively fulfils: The world's most powerful 4-cylinder turbocharged engine in series production exerts a powerful fascination with its extraordinary output of 133 kW per litre displacement that slings it from a standstill to 100 km/h in just 4.7 seconds.
Its outstanding performance and efficiency are the result of painstaking development work. Other technical highlights include the AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7-speed sports transmission and the fully-variable AMG Performance 4MATIC all-wheel drive system.
The technical features at a glance:
- 3-stage Electronic Stability Program ESP®
- AMG 2.0-litre 4-cylinder turbo engine
- AMG axles with independent front steering knuckles and AMG-specific elastokinematics
- AMG high-performance braking system
- AMG cooling system with auxiliary radiator in wheel arch
- AMG Performance 4MATIC
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7-speed sport transmission
- AMG sports suspension
- AMG speed-sensitive sports steering with speed-dependent power assist
(CLA 45 AMG 4MATIC: Fuel consumption combined: 7.1-6.9 l/100 km, CO2 emissions combined: 165-161 g/km)