Impressive words, impressive values: The AMG 5.5-litre V8-Biturbo unit delivering an output of 410 kW sets a pulling power free that makes others look tame by comparison. But it is the combination with further AMG equipment that this power is translated into superb driving dynamics.
The 7-speed automatic transmission with three drive modes, the permanent all-wheel drive system with its AMG-specific torque distribution ratio of 40 to 60, and the AMG sports suspension all play crucial parts in this.
The technical features at a glance:
- ACTIVE CURVE SYSTEM with active roll stabilisation
- 4MATIC all-wheel drive with AMG-specific torque distribution
- AMG 5.5-litre V8 Biturbo engine
- AMG DYNAMIC SELECT Controller
- AMG high-performance brake system with internally-vented and perforated brake discs
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT PLUS 7G-TRONIC
- AMG sports suspension based on AIRMATIC with air suspension and state-of-the-art adaptive damping
- AMG speed-sensitive sports steering
(Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 4MATIC Coupé: fuel consumption combined: 11.9 l/100 km