Outstanding driving dynamics, awesome pulling power and 410 kilowatts output, harvested from the AMG 5.5-litre V8 biturbo engine: if you're talking about the new Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 4MATIC you can assuredly call it a "High-End SUV".
The 7-speed automatic transmission with five drive modes courtesy of the AMG DYNAMIC SELECT Controller, the permanent all-wheel drive system with its AMG-specific torque distribution ratio of 40 to 60, and the AMG sports suspension all play crucial parts in this.
The technical features at a glance:
- ACTIVE CURVE SYSTEM
- 4MATIC all-wheel drive with AMG-specific torque distribution
- AMG 5.5-litre V8 biturbo engine
- AMG DYNAMIC SELECT Controller for selecting the exclusive AMG drive modes
- AMG high-performance brake system with internally-vented and perforated brake discs
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT PLUS 7G-TRONIC
- AMG sports suspension based on AIRMATIC with air suspension and state-of-the-art adaptive damping
- AMG speed-sensitive sports steering
(Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 4MATIC: fuel consumption combined: 11.8 l/100 km, CO2 emissions combined: 276 g/km)